Update and upgrade your home! Shop at SM Appliance Center and check out their #MyDreamList of appliances now made available through financing by Home Credit. Catch the promo until June 15, 2021 in all SM Appliance Centers nationwide. Order now!
Promo Feedback and Comments
The promo offers exclusive discounts if you purchase through Home Credit. You can get as much as P16,000 discount with 40% downpayment which is a great steal! The selection of brands offered is of high quality and very modern. An example is an LG T2108VS2M which you can get for only P849.75 per month in a year. It’s an 8 kg fully automatic topload inverter that is a value for your buck! You also have other options to choose from depending on your budget and your needs.
Terms and Conditions
- Promo runs from May 28 to June 15, 2021 only.
- You can check out the #MyDreamList catalogue here: https://bit.ly/SmAppMyDreamList.
- To order, you can visit the nearest SM Appliance Center near you or place your order here: http://bit.ly/SMAppMyDreamListOrder.
- Orders placed through the link provided above can only be paid via online bank transfer or direct deposit.
- If you want to use a credit card for the purchase, check out this link: https://www.smappliance.com.
- The offers in the catalogue may not be the same as the offers on the website.
Recently Concluded Promos by SM Appliance Center
1. 3 Day Sale
Get 5% off on selected appliances at participating SM Appliances branches. The promo was held last May 14 to 16, 2021.
2. Government Employees Exclusive Discount
All Philippine government employees were entitled to avail exclusive discounts. They can save as much as 10,000 on selected appliances. Promo duration was held last May 15 to 23, 2021.
3. Weekend Specials
Get 5% off on selected items when you present your SM Advantage Card, SMAC Prestige or BDO Rewards at any SM Appliance branch. The promo was launched last May 14 to 15, 2021.
About SM Appliance Center
They are the retail affiliate of SM Group that offers wide range of great value and high quality appliances at reasonable prices. They are targeting to reach new customers by developing an e-commerce store serving all Filipinos, locally and abroad. They are also aiming to cater to Overseas Filipinos to purchase home appliances for their relatives back home. They are continuing to update and upgrade their system and services to provide the Filipinos’ needs in an all-in-one style online store.
Disclaimer: POPXOP is not in any way affiliated with the vendor or commercial establishment featured at this time of writing.