Father’s Day is near! To help you with your shopping for a gift, we have put together a suggested list of gift ideas for you to get.
- Gift Cards - perfect for dads who always want to try new restos
- Iced Coffee Maker - who doesn’t love chilled coffee?
- Cookbook about Grilling - because dads are the de facto grillers of the house
- Bottle of Wine or Box of Craft Beer - for sophisticated booze-loving dads
- Breakfast Sandwich Maker - great for dads who always make awesome sandwiches
- Waterproof Speaker - nice speakers for beach days or just in the shower
- Tablet - when feeling generous, this a great option
- Phone Case - understated leather phone cases are a good option
- External Batteries/Power banks - for busy dads who always run out of juice
- Wireless Headphones - useful in the gym or while jogging
For Sport Fans and Fitness Buffs
- Flask or Water Bottles - go for insulated bottles which can take beating from camping trips
- Fitbit - to give him motivation and help him lose his beer belly
- Backpack Cooler - perfect for barbecue parties and picnics
- Pair of Trainers - throw out his old and smelly shoes
For the Sharp Dresser
- Vacuum Beard Trimmer - definitely helps with cleaning up those beard trimmings
- Wallet - an RFID-blocking slim wallet is a good option
- Shaving Kit - for dads who appreciate a close shave
- Watch - a timepiece with an understated design is always a good choice
Tips to Find the Best Gift
- Budget – It’s the thought that counts! Always remember that showing appreciation doesn’t really to cost that much.
- Dad – What does he want? Is he the type of person to stay at home and watch TV or is he into sports? Make sure to take into account his character when choosing a gift.
- Personalized – If you have the time, consider creating your own personalized gift to save money and of course to make it more special.